• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

login server should post player data

Jgarder

Tprogramming Ex-Adm|n
Premium User
Reaction score
heres an idea.. The login server should Post the current online players of all the servers combined.. that way we only have to post our login server to OTservlist! if you support this idea lemme know.. if u dont know how to make a multi-world system then this post isnt for you

Or maybe otserv list should start supporting multi world system :p

So they can see like
Server
online on server1 XXX
online on server2 XXX

and so on

thats also a great idea.. but i beleive that having a Login server posting the collective number might be better.. Like.. me running 4 servers and only having to post 1.

nah, Xinn (otservlist.org owner) have state, that it isn't fair to use login servers, as it doesn't really show equal player count on server (Already banned few times because of it ;s)

maybe otex (ots-list.org) will agree (There are much mutli_world servers and it seems that he accept it)

i got this tfls 0.2-preview already but its kinda not working? :S or im just doing something wrong?
I see online server but without players just 0 /1000

yeap im happy too but before this sunny day could someone help us with this login server?

OtLand should make a otservlist.

It'll be much better than Xinns one I'm really sure.

OTLand already have one supported ots-list.org , so for what creating new? You are here that long and you didn't knew what? Its impossible to be one peoples were owning 34674967 services, just to be it was all made @BY OTLAND?? HAIL OTLAND ftw!

OTLand already have one supported ots-list.org , so for what creating new? You are here that long and you didn't knew what? Its impossible to be one peoples were owning 34674967 services, just to be it was all made @BY OTLAND?? HAIL OTLAND ftw!

Lol, I knew it for long time, the first day i started here^^.

But it isn't Talaturens, Talaturen can make what ever he want, many features etc that makes it special.

slawkens can make some special features too
but why should anyone start a new open tibia servers list? there are too many at the moment...

nah, Xinn (otservlist.org owner) have state, that it isn't fair to use login servers, as it doesn't really show equal player count on server (Already banned few times because of it ;s)

maybe otex (ots-list.org) will agree (There are much mutli_world servers and it seems that he accept it)

yes, otex is too naive and paranoid.

Thank god we have ots-list.org..

@ specjalist, agree with you.

Back