• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lol Stream

What the hell are you listening to? lol

Btw how did the 30 days without food go?

I been playing teemo the last couple of hours so it's been 2.5 hours of badger badger teemo skin :ninja:

The 30 days of food didn't work out =p

Also excuse my raging. Not only am I upset about this fking zed mid, but their jungler babysitting an already won lane aswell <_<

Also excuse my raging. Not only am I upset about this fking zed mid, but their jungler babysitting an already won lane aswell <_<

A lot of people does this, they camp till your opponent has a clear advantage on you, then they destroy you even more. Just warding both sides puts you in platinum divison, lol

- - - Updated - - -

The 30 days of food didn't work out =p

How long did it last?

A lot of people does this, they camp till your opponent has a clear advantage on you, then they destroy you even more. Just warding both sides puts you in platinum divison, lol

- - - Updated - - -

How long did it last?

3 days I believe, I done longer in the past thought. The beginning is always the hardest, if I'd last 7 days the rest is pretty easy tbh, atleast that's what I've read

Back