• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Long Time No Seen!

BadAZZ

Reaction score
Hey OTLanders. Time just flies by man. It has been a while since my last visit here. And 7 years since I was running Zelonia OT as a young teenager. I hope everyone in the community is doing well.
I get alot of good throwbacks time to time regarding the game. It can sometimes be depressing as well to look back of course..cause time has only one direction and that's forward.

We all have experienced the amazing moments this game can offer, I'm sure of it. .. I however also miss the (brutal) penalty Tibia sometimes offers - cause that's what makes the game much more teambased, strategic and intense.

However, my favorite TBs lately regarding OTs is probably the fun challenge of putting your own spontaneous ideas into the game. I have since my teens always enjoyed to develop things.. It's a good feeling. I used to do my own versions of other developers newly released scripts & programs just for the challenge. Not for any credit steal nor did I have as much experience as these guys had. Many of you are very good coders and it's amazing to see.

How are OTs looking today? I am a little tempted to come back to be honest, slowly. Just went through my old OT servers which I found on an old server computer of mine. It was funny I actually had it all backed up.... Incase a day like this would come.

Thanks for reading and feel free to hit me up what I missed out on. :)
fyi - Unfortunately I could not grab back my real OTLand account because my recovery mail seems to be hacked or at least out of my control. Oh well.. Sh!@t happens.

//@Eazy M
.. aka Rasmus75

Back