• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Look!

Unknown3

Reaction score
Looking for a job. Very experienced have hosted lots of other servers with 150+ player's.

Not going to make this long.. just PM me if interested.. And we'll talk on msn.. I don't charge any money.. just 50%/50% with donations.. Also i will help script php.

Uhm yeah - COMP SPECS = AMD PHENOM Quad-Core processor with 6gig ram and a 500gb HARD-DRIVE.. 100mbit/100 internet connection..

Leme kno fast it won't be up for grabs forever.!

Solar.

No chance with 2 posts, maybe give us links to these ots'es you have hosted, and ip of the server ?

Uhm nah not a scammer sorry though.. im currently hosting Destoria-RL.. if you want check out the server.. [destoriawebpage.sytes.net] and ip [destoria.no-ip.org] (CM Solar) on their.

I really appreciate the comments though.

[EDIT] - Its an RL map 24.7. Ive already found someone to trust me.. And BTW it's not all about post's i agree that it does show you activeness on the board but doesn't mean anything i could go spam 200 posts and still be untrustworthy.. but anyways not the point.. im no scammer. Believe it or not thats the truth.

Last edited:
Need an answer from Solar, but I think you're trustable...

Back