• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for 3 Active playing Tutors.

Tanath

Retired from OTFans
Reaction score
Greetings.

As i just started my own old prohect again, Repigera Reloaded. Im in need of some loyal staff.

What im looking for would be 2-3 Tutors who will be playing actively, knows what they are doing and can help advertise the server to get alot of players.

Im not gonna accept any immature kids who just want some orange name in help channel but people who dedicate themselves to the task.
There is even a possibility of a promotion to a higher staff rank if you do your job well.

The server name is Repigera Reloaded!
Its basically a highly detailed RPG map with many quests and fun hunting grounds. It will eventually have custom raids with costom monsters..
IP: 89.233.253.48
In-game AAC during BETA stage: 1/1

Write a post in this thread and tell me some in-depth information about yourself as a person and as a player, once i have read it i will either ignore your application OR send you a PM saying you have been accepted and give you more info.

Hello, Im intrested I wil lcheck the server out I will be active message me if ur intrested

I want to be a tutor, because i'm very experienced whit OT's also in rl.

I've been tutor in lot of servers, i know how to be loyal, also how to check out for rule violations.

I'm a very active player

Zuricata.

Hello, Im intrested I wil lcheck the server out I will be active message me if ur intrested

I want to be a tutor, because i'm very experienced whit OT's also in rl.

I've been tutor in lot of servers, i know how to be loyal, also how to check out for rule violations.

I'm a very active player

Zuricata.

Next time you apply for something try to actually READ the damn post created by threadstarter. Sorry but you both will NOT be joining the staff.

Reading through your old posts and knowing that you're arrogant towards younger players I would rather not apply.

Reading through your old posts and knowing that you're arrogant towards younger players I would rather not apply.

No one's holding a gun to your head.. cool huh?

But seriously, unless your gonna apply theres no need for you to waste your breath here. I have found 1 Tutor of the 3 already who will fit.

I have over 6 year's of experience with tibia, and OT, and I can assure you that I will be online almost ALL the time if needed.

I do have gamemaster experience also, but I will help as a tutor regardless, besides being a gm is a boring thing sometimes.

I can follow the rules well, and I will report those who are naughty, and deserve a punishment if that is the case.

Contact me through PM if your interested..

-Jason

lmao no worries after i logged in and saw how shitty it was i decided to not worry bout it

lmao no worries after i logged in and saw how shitty it was i decided to not worry bout it

To bad you haven't actually logged in then.
/epic fail on your side

There's nothing that indicates you have anyhow.

Back