• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for a Creative Mapper

Onizuka

Reaction score
I know.

Anyways, Most of the RL maps are unfinished, bugged, not working quests and so on. Well my server is different, Everything works, There are no major bugs, just small map bugs that make no effect on players. All my servers are stable and with 100% uptime, with breaking records of 4 months and not a single crash or bug. ( Sry, felt like syaing it lol, makes people know it ain't a noob server )

I Don't understand why my server's don't bring in so many players but hell i'm not here to cry about it. Since in reality i pay for few servers with my own cash, from my "pocket" so they can stay online. And it's been like this for 4 months now..

I'am looking for a creative, extraordinary Mapper.
Someone who is capable of creative new spawns looking like they are God's work. ( Nah, not being serious in that last sentence) lol.

So if you feel like that kind of mapper then please pm me :>

What you will get:

Staff on the server
Some money when or if any comes in.

What do i want:

Detailed mapped spawns, mby editing some old ones. Nothing big just a simple work but with creative mapping so it makes it look better than the old.

P.S You will just map, i will import. Pretty simple huh?

:>

Regards,
Michael.

Last edited:
Back