• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for a dedicated host in Sweden..

Jester

Off
Senator
Reaction score
Im looking those days for a dedicated host in sweden with a conection of 100/100mbs but i really can't find anything that convince me. Do you have any site?

P.S: If it's in some country near sweden it's ok but it's preferible there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you serious? Just so you know you didn't type any information at all about your project.

Im looking those days for a dedicated host in sweden with a conection of 100/100mbs but i really can't find anything that convince me. Do you have any site?

P.S: If it's in some country near sweden it's ok but it's preferible there.

I wouldn't take Sweden. Bad latency.

Are you serious? Just so you know you didn't type any information at all about your project.

You don't need to know any information. For World of Tramon we will get a dedicated server much later, this is for a friend that is looking for a dedicated server for his own ot, so i just decided to give him a hand but couldn't find a good one.

We clearly see who is the retard here.

Sorry, that was such a dumb post by me.
Lets just discuss the thing!

How comes Sweden got bad latency? There's only few countries who got internet providers providing you with 100 mbit.

@ontopic
Doesnt really matter if it's you or your friend who need a hoster, if you want people to applicate you gotta write down some infos about his server.

How comes Sweden got bad latency? There's only few countries who got internet providers providing you with 100 mbit.

@ontopic
Doesnt really matter if it's you or your friend who need a hoster, if you want people to applicate you gotta write down some infos about his server.

Dude, im looking for a dedicated server to buy, not for a hoster go back and read first post?

@ontopic

Few countries? Norway you can get gbit, denmark, netherland, germany ehm oh well thats those I get up with in the go.

Well, I wouldn't choose Sweden. If you try ping their lines it's always above 50-80ms+ for me even with a direct connection to the main connections. Which is bad latency. In my eyes.

Few countries? Norway you can get gbit, denmark, netherland, germany ehm oh well thats those I get up with in the go.

Well, I wouldn't choose Sweden. If you try ping their lines it's always above 50-80ms+ for me even with a direct connection to the main connections. Which is bad latency. In my eyes.

If you got some sites let me know ^^

Okey, this was what you're saying:

A guy with 500 million dollar isn't rich, becouse Bill Gates got 56 billions.

[ontopic]
sorry, I missunderstood it :p
You should make it clearlier..btw, its a dumb idea to buy it from a ot dude, just buy it from a company or so

[ontopic]
You should make it clearlier..btw, its a dumb idea to buy it from a ot dude, just buy it from a company or so

Gigabit only cost 700 NOK/ month thats 130 dollars

[ontopic]

Man please read again the main post.. I said i want sites, that means of companies ofc..

I would recommend that you take Great Brittain, because I think that's in the middle, if you understand. Sorry if I'm wrong, I do really suck at these kind of things.

Thanks for posting back but noone gave me a link, just recomended me a country..

Try google. Search fro Dedicated server hosting or something, i think you will find many.

Back