• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a GOOD! otserver

lol94

Loler
Reaction score
im looking for an AWESOME!!! and.. HUGE!!! rpg custom map.. with a lot of quests because im so bored and i just want to play a lot of hours... can somebody can recommend a good one

or.. just good real map otserver...

thanks! ALOT :)

Come to TrueTibia! :D

www.TrueTibia.com

The site and server's down for a few hours due to DDoS attacks on the host server. But to be honest it's one of the best real maps. Using a 8.52 Client, but using the same features and map as 7.7.

This means no crappy Yalahar / Svargrond.

Unline.org is 100% Custom mapped, and has 100% custom quests. Monsters with better AI. Events and much more xD, Enjoy,

500 POSTS!!

Come to Drackter World OT monster fast lvl new quest n.n and alot of items come and join us we have infinite manarune super uh mega sd and super mega sd ip:mu-drackter.servegame.com

account manager 1/1

24/7 online come and joiun us

im not asking for the best server... i just want to play a goodone... true tibia.. sucks... and kiltera... some guys killme at lvl 8... :'( i will try kosmos and drackter

Back