• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for a Great Mapper!!

Vorthex

Reaction score
Hi, Im currently working a a 8.22 Ots. I need a good mapper to make a totally custom map, going off of what i have drawn up as toward the way the land looks, I would also like him to be willing to map my idea as far as the way the quests are set up and all that, but yet i am defferntly willin to listen to his/her idea's and most likly use alot of them. The mapper will have full control on the towns.

Ot info:
Host name: Vorthex

Website Info :Vorthexica.no-ip.info (undergoing a name change) As of right not it will be changed to OTFusions but i am still open to suggestions.

Ot info: most the of this is still in the works, as far as of now, all chars will start at level 20, there will be some custom spells, runes, and monsters, there also will be some custom items for donors, but yet 98% including donor items will be obtainable with out donating at all, thell just come with a little more work. Exp rate will prob start of at 5 times maybe a tad bit more going down as a char levels higher aventully hit 1 times at 300.

looking to get mapped:
6-8 towns
15 to 25 different quests including a poi type quest 2 anni's and much more.
Many many hunting spots.

Contact me by pming me on otland, or you also can pm me on aim or msn at [email protected] that is also my most commonly used email.

And ofcoruse the Mapper will get a Gm/or God depending on how well the map turns out.

Last edited:
Back