• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for a hoster 23/7

Rab

Reaction score
Looking for a hoster for an ot already made ready to host, 23 hs 7 days of the week, not THAT high requirements like real map, its a small one, but i'll be the mapper and map daily new places. Add all your info and i'll contact you. The ot is 8.55

Map Custom? Edited? Map size? and is it TPS or rpg?

Do you think you'r server will get a lot of players? if so pm me you'r msn.

23/7
and what is the one hour left over going to be?
save manually and forget to open the game up? :eek:

Its not a fun ot, its a serious one. I had another router which i could port forward, hosted and had 100 people each day at the country Argentina (mine) and i bet that if we get it back on there, and 23/7, at least 200 players will show up in 1-2 weeks. Its a thais edited with teleports, but i'm getting a VIP island, everyday 5 hours of mapping, and depends on what you want (everything is ok for me) we could add more rl cities. I've got the general quests working, inq, dhq, poi, annihi, banshee, blue legs, etc. NO edited spells NO edited items (at the moment, maybe later some VIP items). NO botting available (just in trainings).

Oh, atm is sqlite but im turning it mysql since i study graphic design in rl and i can make some nice templates for a website.

Back