• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a job as a Gamemaster

Ruzzie

Reaction score
Hello, i made this thread cause i am looking for a job :thumbup:

Some information

Name: Alex
Live in: Sweden
Languages: Sweden and english

I can work with new people and people i don't know very well. I can get contact with allmost all people. The most people are like that are very angry all time and so and don't want to talk :D

I have work as a GM before on some otservers. I have play tibia for about 5 years. I have play real tibia for 3 years and ot 2 years.. i did start ot when i had played tibia for 2 and a half year

I have been tutor on real tibia when i had play tibia for 1 year ^^ Was relly into tibia then.

I can be online pretty much, about 3+ hours. I would like to be a GM on a server with about 100 players so i can help people :thumbup: I like to help people and i enjoy it

Private message or write back in this thread.

Email: [email protected]
Checking email very often

Last edited:
hello, i made this thread cause i am looking for a job :thumbup:

Some information

name: Alex
live in: Sweden
languages: Sweden and english

i can work with new people and people i don't know very well. I can get contact with allmost all people. The most people are like that are very angry all time and so and don't want to talk :d

i have work as a gm before on some otservers. i have play tibia for about 5 years. I have play real tibia for 3 years and ot 3 years.. I did start ot when i had played tibia for 2 years. But i did play real tibia and ot in 1 year but then i went over to ot side :d

i have been tutor on real tibia when i had play tibia for 1 year ^^ was relly into tibia then.

I can be online pretty much, about 3+ hours. I would like to be a gm on a server with about 100 players so i can help people :thumbup: I like to help people and i enjoy it

private message or write back in this thread.

Email: [email protected]
checking email very often

3+3=5?

Fail, that proofs that he cant count!! but anyway alex ill hope you get a job :)

Well .. i played .. Real tibia ( 3 year ) and ot ( 3 year ).. When i had play tibia for 2 years i did still play real tibia and played ot sometimes to time.. Like 2 days i did play real tibia and next day i did play ot.. when i had play tibia for 3 years i went over to ot xd

Last edited:
lol serius ip? what about make site ? x) fail
Btw: Hm, i have a dedicated VAPus, if u want, talk to me. inferno-ot.vapus.net
it need advertisement too

Back