• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a job

jo3bingham

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
jo3bingham
I hope everyone reads this, sorry I wasn't around yesterday. My mom has Chronic Pain Syndrome, Drop Syndrome, she's allergic to ALL medicines, and they think she has Lyme Disease. She passed out yesterday and I had to rush her to her neurologist 2 hours away. As soon as I know everything's ok I'll be able to do scripts for you guys. Also, I've accepted a job with the Celtera team.

Sorry again,
Jo3

Hello, I'm looking for a scripting job on a serious server. I can script NPCs, monsters, actions, etc.

I don't really know what to say except for the usual. I'm 19 years old, I've been an OT member since Tibia 7.6, I hosted a server for a small time.

Here is an example of what I've done: http://otland.net/f83/banker-11532/

Jo3

Last edited:
Well im alone working on a real tibia map poject, im gonna be soon done with the global map. So after im done with the map and spawns , ofcourse i need a scripter, so on :p
I would be glad to work with you ^^

Your map is going to be edited or something or just like CipSoft map :eek:?

I think I am, lol. I learned a lot of it on my own and I took an HTML class.

Jo3

i think u may be my next scriptor! but i think i'm gunna go 2 bed right now soo i'll have to msg u 2marrow if u wanna look at my server just follow the link on my signature

I hope everyone reads this, sorry I wasn't around yesterday. My mom has Chronic Pain Syndrome, Drop Syndrome, she's allergic to ALL medicines, and they think she has Lyme Disease. She passed out yesterday and I had to rush her to her neurologist 2 hours away. As soon as I know everything's ok I'll be able to do scripts for you guys.

Sorry again,
Jo3

Back