• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a Job

Draxina

GameMaster
Reaction score
My name and where i come from:
My name is John and i live in sweden.

How do i work with other people:
I work very good and i am very helpful with all of players. I am a person that get along with all people allmost.

Which languages do i speak:
I am speaking swedish as my home language and english cause i am studding english. Mabye not the best but people do understand what i am writing ^^

My Skills:
I can map but not the best.. have been mapping for like 1 month. Not the best of the best can i say. Not relly my best side and so.

My Experience:
I have been played tibia for like 6-7 years and i have been very helpful on real tibia and have complete the tutor application on real tibia.

I have been GM - CM - GOD. On others ot but to the last they will close or some crash it =(. The last ot i was gm on was for like about a week ago. It did close cause not many played on it. So i am searching a job on another ot now .. =)

I hope you will be happy with this information. You can add my messenger and ask more or send a private message on otland to me ^^

Messenger: [email protected]

Yes

Yes.. the other's ot i have contact them in the game.. i have been looking on ots as before and making char.. Got so fucking tired of it so i posted now on otland.. If you want i can do more post and get more rep ??

Nono ?? =( Nobody looking for a gamemaster.. it's a bad thread?? What please tell me..

Back