• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for a Mapper for HdP [Modern/futursitic OT]

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
Alright, first off, let me introduce the server a little.

Basically, the storyline is about Earth in the year 2012. Aliens have basically overrun the world, and those people who managed to survive have resorted to living in underground cities. Ground level and up is nothing but a wasteland now.

>~Fight System~<
Now, for fighting in this server, yes, there are guns and what not. But for those who still like melee fighting, there are gunna be "Ion" weapons [Ion being like energy type weapons, similar to the Energy Sword in Halo].

>~Armors~<
And for armors, there's going to be "Ion Armors." Those armors are similar to Mjonlir Armor from Halo [When you put them on, you have an energy shield on you [Mana Shield]]. The better the armor, the more/faster your Energy Shield regenerates.

>~Spells and Runes~<
There will be no spells, of course, being that this isn't medieval times anymore. And runes are going to be replaced with different types of grenades.

This server will obviously have a custom client based on 8.21, but there will be MANY custom sprites [mainly being for new grounds, some walls, and the weapons and armors]. Yes, I have the permission to use them and some were made for me.

About the Job.
What I'm looking for is a real, skilled mapper who can do cities really well and has a good imagination for making it look modern so they can help me do this map faster and get this OT on the run. Of course, there will be sprites to help with that task, so I will provide the right map editor for it.

So if you are interested, please fill in this application form:
Name IRL:
Email Adress:
Exmaples of Work:

You MUST show and example of your work. And we are not accepting those who say "Oh, I don't have any examples, i deleted them all" If that is the case, go make something and show me.
We DO NOT want slackers.

This is a serious team is trying the best to make this OT the greatest of its kind.

PS: I'm only looking for 1, possibly 2 mapper(s) to join the team.

Back