• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter problem party posibly in sources TFS 0.3 (Otx 2.52)

Thorn

Spriting since 2013
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, im looking for someone experienced in source code editing and compiling, like really good, not an amateur that could cause more troubles than solving them plz.

I need to get the party sistem fixed and in the future a lot more stuff
here is the problem in detail
Solved - problem with party not working properly TFS 0.3

Now the money situation.
Im not rich, im actually very poor due i stoped working as spriter to focus on my game, i have a very low income but i do have savings, so we should agree on a price. I can also do sprites o give you already made sprites for you as payment.

Please if you are interested in this contact me via PM, thanks!

Last edited:
Years ago someone made changed in the source of my game to make the prestige be onlook (you see Janedoe. She has 2 prestige. she is a master sorcerer) that stuff.
he lost the libraries and i only have that source but with no libraries, so i don't know if it's possible to do more work on the sources without that.
what TFS you running? because that could of been done in Lua

I assume even TFS 0.3.6 has onLook event.
Then what I could do is remove all the extra onlook code from source and write new one in Lua.

what TFS you running? because that could of been done in Lua

I assume even TFS 0.3.6 has onLook event.
Then what I could do is remove all the extra onlook code from source and write new one in Lua.
yeah sorry i forgot to put the tfs, edited, that tfs is correct, well yeah i guess you can do that, but as i said i don't have the libraries, could you still do that? And i remember back in the day we tried to make the onlook of prestige work with only lua but it wasn't possible, that's why the programmer did it in the source.
I have to say the prgramer was very skilled, but he knew nothing about servers so he might have fQ#cked it up

did you test first if that issue regarding party its also appearing with cipsoft 9.8 client?
like i said if you dont have the sources nothing to do...
but you can edit otx 8.6 sources change protocols..
also the prestige system sounds more like script based
if you're not angry pm me

did you test first if that issue regarding party its also appearing with cipsoft 9.8 client?
like i said if you dont have the sources nothing to do...
but you can edit otx 8.6 sources change protocols..
also the prestige system sounds more like script based
if you're not angry pm me

ok by points
i dont know how to set up a tibia client now for my server
yeah prestige onloo sounds like lua, we tried that and didn't work, that's why my previous scripter had to do the source editing...again...he knew nthing about tibia, he was a programming engineer, great but he knew nothing about tibia

Last edited:
Hello guys, i revamp this thread because the person that took the job wasn't able to locate the problem in the engine sources
is anyone interested? i can pay good money for the one that finds the problem

*i tried tibia client and it crashed
*i have both otclient and server sources if you want to try and find the error

i'll pay for the error solved, not by the time you spent searching for the error

Ok guys i tried a brand new otclient and also doesn't work, so its maybe the server sources (wich is weird because i haven't touch that in a long time) or a script maybe?
i'll pay $40 to whoever fixes my problem, if you are interested pm me and i'll send you whatever you need, thanks!

oh and if is not clear i do have the sources and my players discovered something
if the player invites someone, that someone doesnt see anything, but if first player go away in a teleport and comeback, the shield is visible and you can join, and still you see nothing, and if the first players goes away again and back, you two now are in party :D
sooo weird

plz guys this is eally important to me, i ahve the sources of the engine, and i'll pay you $40 if you fix the party!

Back