• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a talented, dedicated spriter and possibly scripter for a project!

kevin1

Reaction score
Now, I can't go into too much detail on the project but think of it like Pokemon online but it's got nothing to do with Pokemon and has a different aspect of work required. We will most likely be making our own client but we need to asess in more detail what it would actually require and how it would affect the project.

In terms of the 'team', we got most aspects covered (C++ Coder, mapper, game designer, web designer etc.) but what we need is someone with a lot of time to make good sprites and possibly someone who could make complex scripts.

We have a dedicated server for testing and should hold a couple hundred players on launch.

Feel free to ask questions/enquire by either posting here or PM'ing me. If you want to help out in another way then get in touch and I'll see what I can do.

//Kev

Last edited:
Back