• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking For A Talented Scripter For A Payed Position

alexkb

Reaction score
my server is looking to hire a talented scripter looking to make some cash. Your compensation will be based upon your ability to perform tasks in a set amount of time.

Skill sets Required: LUA,XML,PHP (C++ a bonus)
Payment: Payment is on a per script basis and the price per script is negotiable.
Other requirements: Good communication skills, commitment to your tasks( other than specified vacations from work etc please be available to work consistently. A microphone or a telephone is vastly preferred, we own our own ventrilo server.

You do not have to work on my server exclusively so long as the material that is written for my server stays local to this project.

You can get back with me here or contact me on aim at alexkboorman or on msn at [email protected] .

Last edited:
I would be more than happy to employ empty but I assume he's usually very busy?

Just that I don't know PHP, and yes. I'm usually quite busy... ^^

Drop me a message at msn (I'll PM it)

or PM me back with your vent info (I can't access cent in school, but I can access msn, so msn is better (msn is the only chat program that the ports are opened for in school))

And yes, I can work on what ever script you wish even in school

Last edited:
Well i can script the lua files for you. But the money should get transfered to www.otland.net as an donation.

I'm mostly at night active i have a mic and ventrilo and even msn.
Just make me a list of what lua scrips you need an i'll make them.

yep thanks to everyone that's offered so far. I'm currently working with Rizz, if he feels he needs some help then I will further contact you guys to get things rolling :>

Back