• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

looking for advise on service for server management

flyingdutchman

Reaction score
Hello otlanders.
I am not sure, but I think im posting this in the right place.

My group of friends and I are looking to start our own old school Tibia server so we can play the game together again. We all enjoyed playing Tibia in the old days, and we are excited to be able to recreate that experience on our own private server.

Specifically, we are looking for a 1x server as old as possible (preferably pre pits of inferno quest, but whatever client is on hand close to this is fine) with only a few minor changes. We want to keep the server as close to the classic Tibia experience as possible, and we believe that a 1x server is the best way to do this.

However, none of us have the technical know-how that is needed to set up, host, and manage a Tibia server. We are looking for a service or party that can handle these tasks for us, so that we can focus on running the server in-game and on social media, as well as doing marketing if everything is going smoothly.

We are asking for recommendations for trusted parties or services that can be hired or asked to help us set up, host, and manage our Tibia server. If you have had experience working with such a service or party, or if you know of someone who might be able to help us, we would appreciate your recommendations.

Thank you in advance for your help. We look forward to the opportunity to play Tibia again with our group of friends on our own private server.

Back