• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for an POLISH translator, and more.

Ernstjan

Reaction score
Hello OTland Community!
As the title says,
I'm looking for an polish person that will help me by translating my english advertisement to polish.

And hopefully wants to join my project and become an staff member and will be helping me ingame,
by supporting the polish players. I'm working on an 8.60 EVO project its gonna be an awesome server!
Im aiming for an european crowd and mainly polish players because of the popularity of the game is the highest in poland.
The job I offer is for now unpaid, if the server will be making a profit I will pay you by ur efforts in making the server awesome.
(if you do speak polish please have proper english too )
Side job:
Looking for someone who wants to assist me in mapping: (GOTTA BE ON MY LEVEL THO!)
Mostly new quests and hunt spawns.
also an good scripter can contact me aswell.
Thanks in advance!

Yours,
Henkiie.

Discord:Henkiie#5951

Last edited:
I'm a polish guy. Honestly I consider myself an American xdddd

Now I could help you translate some advertisements. Of course I don't know English on professional level.

btw. If you had a nice team I would generally join to the server.
But now I can just be a translater cause I don't know how it will be with my free time.

I'm a polish guy. Honestly I consider myself an American xdddd

Now I could help you translate some advertisements. Of course I don't know English on professional level.

btw. If you had a nice team I would generally join to the server.
But now I can just be a translater cause I don't know how it will be with my free time.
Allright, sounds good!
Can you add me on skype or discord?
Discord:Henkiie#5951
Server is still work in progress, but not much work left to be done.
When you add me I'll show you around the server and you can let me know what you think :)

I'm still open for other people to fullfill this function.

Back