• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for any job

Big Bob

Reaction score
First of all, I am inexperienced. Not at tibia but I have never been gm or tutor on a server before. I am thinking of going into game development and things like that, and I would appreciate someone giving me a chance. I have played Tibia for a couple of years now, and I can be online a lot of every day, and I know the gm and tutor commands and all that good stuff. I promise I will do everything I can to help keep your server in line, I would just like a job to give me some experience as a tutor or gm. Please give me a chance to join your team.:thumbup:

You could join a server, help around in help-chat etc and EARN yourself a tutor position then work your way up.
Thats a possibility?

Three, you know the qualitys bad. :3

But yes three is right, you should join some servers such as TrueTibia, they are always looking for active tutor's.

join my ot become a player and get to lvl 100+ exp is 6x and keep the help chat opened and if players tell me that you have helped them then i will consider it ok private msg me for the ip

Back