• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for anyone willing to work for trade or free

Codinablack

Dreamer
Content Editor
Solutions
Reaction score
Ok so some may know me, some may not, if you are visiting this thread, then you either need someone to do some work for you, or you are bored and looking for something to do.

I mainly desire someone who is willing to do mapping work, as soon as my financial situation turns around, then maybe I can afford to pay for mapping, but right now, I suck at it, and I have a whole lot that needs done before server would be ready for launch. I have been working on this server for several years now. off and on, updating my datapack and sources, while carrying over stuff unique to my idea for a server.

If you need someone fair enough with lua to make your imagination real (within limitations of server) then I can do trade work. I mainly specialize in TFS 1.x+, and feel I can greatly utilize revscripts and eventcallback system in place in 1.3+

That being said, I could possibly do work with older systems, but that would put my value to the work done at higher price (meaning in trade, trade value), simply because I would have to learn the older api and limitations as well as its potential and possibilities to do that kind of work.

If anyone has mapping skills needed and want work, I got some, if you are willing to work for free or scripting trade. Any scripter want to join in on the project I have been developing, just ask what you would like to know about the server in dm. I don't need a website guy yet, but definitely in the future. I don't really need anything but possible source editor in future and website guy in future, along with a good mapper, and or another scripter if they wanted to join in.

TL:DR, if you have any unique skills, and wish to trade work for work, or possibly join a team for free or other arrangements, please contact me here or in private.

Not looking for anything, not even in the community anymore. But +rep for whatever it's worth, well-seasoned member of the community.
Best of luck & wishes.

Not looking for anything, not even in the community anymore. But +rep for whatever it's worth, well-seasoned member of the community.
Best of luck & wishes.
Why thank you very much! Means a lot coming from another well-seasoned vet like yourself!

I need to finish a Map Editor based in OTC. Write me in PM discord tag?

Back