• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for detailed mapper to GameFate(custom project)

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GameFate is a custom tp ot which is a lot about unique ways of thinking and in such behaviour reward it, this puts challenge for a mapper.
I will rarely set a demand on theme or such, I'll rather let your creativity shine.

What do we look for?
-You easily work with raw borders and thats your preference.
-You like to challenge yourself and always look for new combinations.
-You can hold onto schedule and accept or deny whether how you aknowledge about a job.
-You have sense of humor and can take a joke.
-You speak fluent english and/or swedish.

I'd prefer to start off to pay for each job, you send some picture/s from the content you've created and we agree on a price, I'll send payment, you send map piece.

Best regards Mjmackan & GameFate crew

Interested add me on discord or DM for a chat, also I have no idea why my phone put this as the most recent post but here we are 🤣

I have some free time, but I have questions. How long will you need help? How many maps do you need?

I am interested in the proposition, let me know if the job is still available and we can enter discussions.
You can message me in either English or Swedish.

Back