• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking For Gamemasters to my otserver!

Donio

Banned User
Reaction score
I have decited to make a otserver, Everything is done all I need now is a small crew with about 2-3 people.
The map is Roxor (Modified) We have extanded the map a little bit,
put in some new quest's and monsters!

The crew status now is:

2 people we need 2 or 3 more!
Some one we can trust thats not going to ruin this for us!!

What I want you guys to do is to leave a little information about
your self like:

*Real life name?
*Age?
*Experience on ots?
*Why do you want to join our team?
*What will you do if we choose you?
*Other information?

The one who gets choosen will see their own name here or a private message!

Good luck every one!

Last edited:
Here's mine Application...

Real name Michael.C

Experience: I can map ( nothing uber-pro thought, but detailed and so on), i can edit a little bit of HMTL/CSS for acc-page, again nothing uber..
Last but not least i can do between simple scripts, runes, monsters and so on..

Why do i want to join: I got a lot of spare time apart from College and work, so i can mainly help players with their problems and deal with cheaters, and such stuff.

What will i do if choosen: Obviously i know the whole Roxor server, but since it's more edited i will most likely take a look at what's new to make sure i know when helping players with their questions, being on help-channel to help people..

Other Information:
I am a mature person, i don't play around like most people do, and i don't join any kind of wars to disturb players..

If you need any more information regarding me please Pm me or msn me..
Regards,
Anco

Last edited:
Its not opend yet, we are still working on it a little bit, some small errors thats easy to fix ;P

But no time to do it right at this moment xD

To answer your question, We have not choosen a ip yet

*Real life name-Wesley D.
*Age-23
*Experience on ots-I been Workin On Ots Since 7.6 I have many skills i can script items spells monsters runes "2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th promotion"I have good mapping skills.
*Why do you want to join our team-I would like to join because i am a helpful person i would help ppl with problems in the server and determine reasons for debugs and improve the server.
*What will you do if we choose you-I will be online most of the time helping ppl with quest and chillin at the dp havin some fun
*Other information-i would host my own server but im currently using dialup internet.....so i cant but if u need to know anything else just ask me.

Thxs
Wolffy

*Real life name?
Jhoiner.C
*Age?
18 Years old.
*Experience on ots?
I'm playing ots for 5/6 years now. I know almost everything what i need to know about it.
I know Everything Ingame so for me the Gamemaster job is no problem.
Because i really like to play on a Roxor Server.
And being GM on it would be a really new adventure for me.
I can work well in a team I give help where its needed.
I will do my best to impress the team that u choosed the right one
to help the server and to be a fair play one.
I'll be trying to come everyday online so i can check if everything goes good. Looking for botters,MC'ers ( Things that are against the rules )

*Other information?
Languages : English, Dutch and Spanish.
Where are you from? The Netherlands, Amsterdam.

Thanks,,,,,

*Real life name?
Jacob

*Age?

*Experience on ots?
4 years

Love the roxor map, i can help with botters, multi-clienter's afk trainning (if u want) and i want to help you guys out.

Prevent Rule Breakers
Make the community bigger
Can report bugs
Can help map
Can help script

*Other information?
I speak full english 100%, i can bring players****
I WONT have a SECOND CHARACTER*****

I have decited that the following people is going to join:

Anco
Assassin Legend I will test you for 1 or 2 days and see what you can do.
Mathon

The Search is Over!

Real life name? Dennis
Age? 17
*Experience on ots? Scripting , C++ and fix bugs and shit.
*Why do you want to join our team? Becuse i want to help you guys.
*What will you do if we choose you? I will help the server and script or something.. I will do what is needed.
*Other information?

Name & Prefered ingame name: GM Dextrol

*Native Language: Swedish

Your OTserver experience: I have had my own ot server and i know mutch about the GM

Why should we choose you: I can help people alot i can help them in-game.

*Other/Comment:I am a serious Gamemaster i am active alot.And i think i can help xD I speak fluent : Swedish, English, Turkish, Kurdish, German And ive played ot for 5 years

Regards Dextrol

*Real life name? Jonas
*Age? 16
*Experience on ots? 50-400
*Why do you want to join our team? Wanna help
*What will you do if we choose you? For i am serious and never give items or someting
*Other information? Iam a mapper and scripter and a good GM

Name: Maxi
Languages: German, English
Why i want to be a GM:
* I Played Ots over 4 years.
* I dont make a projekt or work on a projekt, so i have much time.
* I can help by some problems because i am a good scipter, too.
* I love Roxor Server and know a lot about them.
* I don't give free Items/Exp, or teleport player to any places, they can walk :thumbup:

If you are interested,
MSN : [email protected]

Application

Name: Andy

Experience: Ok so ive been playing tibia since 7.3 to 8.41 and i played OT from 7.6 to present, so i do know my fair bit, i do prefer XML servers but i guess the world moves on to php, ok so my experience, i know how to map, script, anything really to do with OT. ive played 3 Roxor servers including a "Mega Roxor" which i have on my desktop to host. i prefer to map massive quests that takes me hours than little small places. ive also been learning basic VB.net, HTML and Css so i know what im going on about :p

languages: English

Other info: I will be able to play everyday from 10am - 2am (16 hours as i dont work atm)

Why would you choose me?: i think you would choose me becuase of my experience and what i can put into that server, i am willing to either script or map, just drop me a pm wether its making a massive spawns or making a new spell just tell me.

Why am i not hosting?: im not hosting atm becuase im am currently using vista and it sucks xD

Contact me at [email protected] or send me a replay here in otland.

Thanks in advance - Andy

Back