• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Looking for help compiling TSF 1.2 7.4 with RL Map or Full 7.4 RL Map Server

Drapsheik

Reaction score
Hello, if anyone could help me compile Amiroslo TSF 1.2 with RL Map 7.4 I would be very thankful.
I am also alternatively looking for compiled 7.4 server with RL Map.

I am using PuTTy to begin with the compiling but I keep getting Network Error and then Inactive

-Edit: I moved on with the tutorial but I dont have an executable.

Last edited:
How come haven't you got an executable? At what step are you? Can you please provide detailed information on each post? It's hard to offer any help if there's no info.

how can i compile for him the engine on thread? i dont want any profit :)
Even though you're a forum member since 2011 you still haven't got the idea of what a forum is supposed to do.

He doesn't want you to compile the engine for him, he wants to understand how to do so, it's not about money profits, it's about intellectual profit, if someone has the same problem they can use the search function and read the posts on this thread to maybe help them out?

I am using Avesta 7.4 but everytime I would run it, it gave me this error: "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."
I downloaded every possible visual studio and redistribution available. I gave up on it and attempted to compile it myself.

Thank you guys for your help. I have almost 0 experience with compiling and software but I manage to get to the last step of the compiling tutorial you gave me. There was a lot and a lot of bugs and mistakes but I did it. (Specially at the end since F7 doesnt work :') haha)
But when I try to compile it gives me this:

Build started...
1>------ Build started: Project: otclient, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>lbitlib.cpp
1>luainterface.cpp
1>C:\Program Files\Git\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\luaengine\lbitlib.cpp(36,10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.h': No such file or directory
1>C:\Program Files\Git\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\luaengine\luainterface.cpp(27,10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory
1>Done building project "otclient.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Im like with ~3 hours of sleep so a bit of a hand would be much appreciated

So I changed
#<lua.hpp>

to

#if __has_include("luajit/lua.hpp")
#include <luajit/lua.hpp>
#else
#include <lua.hpp>
#endif

It doesnt give me the same error anymore. Now I just need to tackle lua.h

Surprisingly enough, the github I was looking at was telling me that I should remove x86 and x64 lua:x64-windows but installing it fixed it and built it successfully.

Edit: I am at the last step for compiling. I am unsure what I should do now since I still do not have the executable.

UPDATE: Found the executable and now I realize that I have no clue what I am doing. I was looking to create an executable for the server since every data pack I get has no executable and everyone just sends me to compiling. I compiled and I still get no executable to start up my server. Please help.

Bump my post because no executable gf why live

I still would like to know how to make an executabl, however I found the solution to running Avesta74. I just had to install 2010 redistribution x86.

My main issue now is, otclient is:

1608236824423.png

I have Tibia 7.4 I am currently looking for the folder I need to add those in.

I will keep following the tutorial in hopes that it will teach me how to use a different 7.4 RL Map I downloaded from

However I tried using the normal 7.4 client and:

EUREKA!

for now
Post automatically merged:

Update: Deleted Everything because Znote would not let me create an account. I am attempting to find the right versions for everything, however nothing seems to match anything here lol
Post automatically merged:

It was a good run. GG

Attachments

Last edited:
Back