• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for help to implement CandyBot to OTS (OTC)

bylduda

Reaction score
Hello, as my thread doesn't fit any other stuff then I will post it here.
I'm looking for help with OTClient CandyBot, which is only one that I found for OTC. If someone has better post here or PM :D.
I want to implement it to this OTS:
DBLots - Online Game
If someone who has expierence with it can download client and see it is avaible or not?
I can even pay for help (some tips and teach how to do it correctly) through paypal or diamonds on Pokexgames.

Hi, I'm also trying make candybot work (on otx). It's best bot project I've found for otclient, I've made for of this on github. But it's not finished. Some modules work ok, like AFK, Support (for example auto heal or mana train). In my experience Targets and Paths does not work 100% and I'm struggling with this modules in my free time, there is a lot of issues. Candybot also takes too much cpu at this moment (at least modules Targets and Paths). So candybot is not comparable to neobot, elfbot or xenobot from original tibia.

Back