• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for mirage ots 8.10 map

ArkServ

Reaction score
iam looking for mirage ots 8.10 map not public.. private map without any bugs i can bought it with btc ltc paypal

my discord : SirGhost#4724

Read.
11. Commerce of resources:
It is strictly forbidden to buy or sell OpenTibia resources on OTLand. Advertising websites where you can buy or sell OpenTibia resources is not tolerated either. It is still OK to charge for hosting services, and advertising such services should be done in Jobs board.
FYI MirageOTS is based on (Ustrike/Shadow/Babek) server which I've released in here.
and AFAIK only the owner of OxygenOT has the first/original version of it (Because he added few custom respawns/quests/items to the server I linked above and renamed it to Mirage) unless he sold it or shared it with someone else, So don't get scammed.
It is also the same server being hosted now as 8.60 (OxygenOT) with some changes.

Read.

FYI MirageOTS is based on (Ustrike/Shadow/Babek) server which I've released in here.
and AFAIK only the owner of OxygenOT has the first/original version of it (Because he added few custom respawns/quests/items to the server I linked above and renamed it to Mirage) unless he sold it or shared it with someone else, So don't get scammed.
It is also the same server being hosted now as 8.60 (OxygenOT) with some changes.
Thanks for this sir!

Back