• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for position

dmje

Banned User
Reaction score
My name is Peter and I'm from Manchester, England.
I'm 19 years old and I've been playing Tibia since 6~ years.

I've got high experience when it comes HELPING. I know how to act as a person if somebody would ask me for help about game play & I promise you that I would use ALL of my knowledge the person who's in trouble or in a bad condition. I don't give a damn of what I'll lose on it, this is a game where people should be able to help each other if they got the chance to do it.

The reason to why you would want me to the Support Team is that I think your server need more <PEOPLE> who are able to reach solutions and finding out ways to make benefit of players.
I'm one of those <PEOPLE> & I'm worth to show all players out there what the RIGHT is & what the BAD is.
Ofcourse, I would be able to do all this without being a Gamemaster. But if I'm a GM, I would feel myself 'prooved' as a good helper.

I hope this application of mine will do any benefit.

Best regards, Peter.

dmje

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

I'am not sure, Shall we ask Peter?

Back