• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking for scripters!

Kazuku

Foxy Lady
Reaction score
The server Bedrock is currently looking for a scripter or two to help get the server working in certain areas :) we are looking for somebody who can script quests and npcs (maybe some other things as well). The website for our server is bedrockot.servegame.com

Server information:
Ip Address:bedrock.servegame.com
Owner:Ceejzor
Uptime: 99.64%
Port: 7171
Peak Record:42 players online on January 6, 2010, 4:27 am CET

We use a RL tibia 8.54 map, and we're trying to get the zao map up (we're having some issues with it in map editor)

We hope you will message us with either an application or some tips on scripting :) thank you for your time.

Last edited:
ill like to help you out on your server. but ill want naked pics from a girl on your staff

Do not join his team. I was there as Webmaster, i changed/added few things on forum (graphics, pg, onlinetime... more more...). After i done few scripts on forum, he just taked out my GoD position. CEEJZOR IS LIER!

P.S.
Signatures that i and Kazuku have in signature, i have maded.

Do not join his team. I was there as Webmaster, i changed/added few things on forum (graphics, pg, onlinetime... more more...). After i done few scripts on forum, he just taked out my GoD position. CEEJZOR IS LIER!

P.S.
Signatures that i and Kazuku have in signature, i have maded.

I want to thank you for your contribution to the OT, but I told you I don't accept cheater's. Teleporting your friend's in PoI because "They are too dumb to know what to do" does not make it right.

Do not post on my forum bad things about the server I am working for, Rafal. If you hadn't cheated you wouldn't have been fired :) goodbye

You will get a CM position, love, and a family! :D <3 If you would like more information please ask Ceejzor :) he owns the server and I'm just trying to help him. Thank you for looking here btw XD I heard you are very good at scripting.

Back