• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for Silver 5 support

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Need a duo partner whos Silver 5 and who mains support. I guess this will be hard xd

Euw

Lol that's cute

idk if you'll find anyone here though

Why is it cute?
I've come from bronze 5 to silver 4 with some duo and some solo. Now I'd like someone to climb to gold with :)

wtf is wrong with u new members ,_,

Really hard to find good supports these days. Nobody likes to main support I guess. I started rankeds like 1 week ago~ I'm silver III now,it's pretty easy tbh,I can get 100 LP in a few hours. Just play adc,I got used to noob supports :p U kinda learn to play without support after a few games

I found a guy anyway, played 2 games with him in promo last night, won both
Today I'm aiming for silver 2 ;)

well actually pecax i'm trying aim to be main support but i just somehow can't handle noob adc players or should i say marksmen

lawl ;P I can adc pretty good tbh ;P But I kinda stopped playing because of recent lag :/ http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/19466115#history

That's my acc ;P The 2 losees u see there,were due to EXTREME lag,idk if it was because of me,or riot :p

I'll just chill for a few days,going on a school trip for 10 days,than when I'm back,hopefully going gold/plat

Wtf are you talking about?

My account is new, I'm not new to this community.

You realllllllly remind me of quash even though your probably not him. But you act like him alot xd

Ok if u want i can play ranked with u I'm Silver V and i playing allmost allways support. My nickname: Prley

Back