• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for Spriter for The Lost Lands

Me again

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I hope people here still remember The Lost Lands and how big it is and has been.
We are currently developing The Lost Lands further in ways i can not just explain here.

We are looking for a Spriter that does nice work and is willing to revamp The Lost Lands with us into something new and big!

Even if there are people willing to donate their sprites (with proof being theirs) to The Lost Lands is also very welcome!

We would like to start with the nature and environment.

If there is anyone interested they can add me on skype for further information.

Thank you for your time

The team as it stands now
MmB
Me Again
And our developer one of the original starters of ot servers.

Me Again
Skype name stevenp112

I am in the car right now will edit tomorrow with more info and pictures (but add me on skype and i will be able to provide tonight)

Last edited:
There are so many talented spriters on Otland, but it's a shame cause a lot of the sprites are never seen on a server or put to use.
Good luck finding someone! I would love to see some awesome sprites in action. :)

There are so many talented spriters on Otland, but it's a shame cause a lot of the sprites are never seen on a server or put to use.
Good luck finding someone! I would love to see some awesome sprites in action. :)

That is true and what we are doing will be amazing. I just hope some of the amazing spriters will answer and we can work something out :)

Back