• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for team or partner

fschuindt

Reaction score
GitHub
fschuindt
I have two ongoing projects:

• 7.4 global map
  • 7.4 custom map

And I'm making a little bit of everything, little by little, no rush. But would be like to have a partner or, IDK, maybe join a team. I'm a professional software developer (check out my signature) with a good amount of OTserv experience. I had built a few small OTservs in the past, the biggest being the fairplayserver.com around 2007. (60 players average).

My main skills are back-end server development, DevOps, security, mapping and scripting.
For my projects, I'm writing a custom web system with a few interesting DDoS mitigation practices.
My weakest points are C++ and client. But I can find my way on my own. Have no issues compiling and writing code, but my ideal partner is someone that have good knowledge of OTserv/OTClient implementation.

Just ping me! :]]

Back