• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for temporary hoster.

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
Hello and im looking for a temporary host for my evolutions server, Ill only need about 1 1/2 weeks and i can buy my own host, looking for someone i can trust possibly a part of otland staff, If you can host it untill then when i get paid i can pay you 15$ USD, Also you will need to know how to setup the server & a website (possibly znote on uni-server) If you think you can help me with this please pm me, If its also possible to have it online 24/7 untill i get paid. If your connection is good you wont have to worry about lag cause map is 2000x2000~ so it can have up to 100~ players without lag. If your host is good with 0 lag we could prob work something out about you hosting my server, and ill pay 40$Usd/month. Thanks!

Hello and im looking for a temporary host for my evolutions server, Ill only need about 1 1/2 weeks and i can buy my own host, looking for someone i can trust possibly a part of otland staff, If you can host it untill then when i get paid i can pay you 15$ USD, Also you will need to know how to setup the server & a website (possibly znote on uni-server) If you think you can help me with this please pm me, If its also possible to have it online 24/7 untill i get paid. If your connection is good you wont have to worry about lag cause map is 2000x2000~ so it can have up to 100~ players without lag. If your host is good with 0 lag we could prob work something out about you hosting my server, and ill pay 40$Usd/month. Thanks!

Look my signature, I do offer hosting service.

I can host as temporary host if u want me to im good with uniserver also

I got 1 emty computer that you could have your server at.
And about being trustworthy, I have 0 records of scamming people, and I'm not planing adding any.
I got access to a few dedicated servers of other OT's owners there I help them fix bugs from time to time, nobody reported me as scammer yet.

And, I don't give a crap about other servers, does not interest me, I created my server from scratch, + website. so it wouldn't be very logical for me to steal from others if I already have a fully made game by me launching in less than a week.
Currently the computer I speak of is completely shut down, not in use and haven't been for the latest weeks. it has power to run 2-3 real maps at same time without laggs.

I got 1 emty computer that you could have your server at.
And about being trustworthy, I have 0 records of scamming people, and I'm not planing adding any.
I got access to a few dedicated servers of other OT's owners there I help them fix bugs from time to time, nobody reported me as scammer yet.

And, I don't give a crap about other servers, does not interest me, I created my server from scratch, + website. so it wouldn't be very logical for me to steal from others if I already have a fully made game by me launching in less than a week.
Currently the computer I speak of is completely shut down, not in use and haven't been for the latest weeks. it has power to run 2-3 real maps at same time without laggs.
do you got skype?

Charles Wesley Davis clarksville------------TRY THAT

Last edited:
Back