• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for to be gm on your ot..

Ruzzie

Reaction score
I will send it this Applicataion and tell about me

I am very active for the moment .. When i am active i can help very much people and you don't need to wait for help.. Cause i will often be online .. But when i am in school i can't help you

About me:
I am 15 years old and i live in sweden but i study english in school... I can rate my english 8 to 10.

Why should i be Communtity manager:
Well i have done ( Become tutor ) on real tibia and have been Cm/God/Gm/Tutors on others ot's.. I have experince of tibia.. played a long time.. Played seence 7.6 :p

I am allmost allways online on the ot i am playing.. But sometimes i can be offline because other stuffs :p Not relly a computer freak hehe :p Well if need any gm you have me here and ready .. just pm me if you wanna talk more or add me on messenger
[email protected] :p

Ruzzie, no offense, but no one wants you to be GM, CM, GOD, or even Tutor on their OT server.

So stop trying, you are only making a fool out of yourself!

So you rate your English 8/10 huh? (That's what you mean with 8 to 10 right?)

Oooh, lol, don't tell me you are saying 8-10?!!
That would be crazy.

Back to your English...
Seence? Since*. You have not played since 7,6. Hey, maybe you've got amnesia?

Community* not Communtity. Lmao.
"Helo I wants to become a polis oficser"
Doesn't look so good right?
Etcetera.
I'm just trying to help you, Ruzzie. Stop trying to get promoted. Make you own OTS instead :p...

Back