• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer LOOKING FOR

Viktor

Reaction score
HELLO MY FRIENDS ON OTLANDO!!

I got a nice project which is already well mapped and well "scripted", unfourtunaley I got a huge issue, the engine crashes everytime our server reaches over 150~ players, I would need help with this aswell as I would give you good money for this..

Thanks
Vitkor

Create a thread on Support (https://otland.net/forums/support.16/) with the crash log and you will save some bucks there!
Bro I didnt start this server for almost 3-4 years which means I need some experienced programmer to help me out with my problem so I can start hosting my magnificent server again. I'll pay big bucks also if you are trusted I can pay you half Before you started on the Project and after the Project is done you'll get your other half (The faster, the better = a little bigger payment)
Please hit me up I need help with this asap.

Back