• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking to host a serious server.

Eaglesight

donated 4 teh luls
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm interested in hosting your server, I have been inactive from the OT community for a long time now and I'm only looking for a quick piece of fun, perhaps some small cash generated and without too many obligations (so there is no risk of me stealing the server)

Back when I was active I ran several projects whereas one of them was RealMap OT (Self maintained/hosted) - I profited 60USD with Google Adsense over less than a month.
The peak was @ 110 players when it started lagging :D - That was my old computer though!

Please do not bother contacting me if you are below 15 and you are looking for someone to do alot of work, I don't have that time. I'm looking for a proffessional agreement where I am solely the hoster who takes care of quick maintenances.

My computer is only a few months old, here's the spec:
Dual Core 3.16GHz processors
4GB RAM
x64
Dualbooting Windows Vista/Windows 7 Ultimate x64

I live in Sweden and I'm using Speedtest to Germany because that is the center of a large player base.

615863759.png

STATUS UPDATE:
2009-11-08 22:00~ - Started hosting Quera OT.
2009-11-09 17:00~ - Stopped hosting Quera OT. Reason: Playground OT, no seriousness found. Specifics can be sent in form of logs if requested for valid reasons.

Last edited:
Note: Use the private system to know private information as email addresses!

And a little reminder to stay on-topic.

i have a good server, only problems whit the sction scipts , can find the problem, but, map and other is ok, just need a hoster, and website maker:D

Back