• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking to make a new server save

Jgarder

Tprogramming Ex-Adm|n
Premium User
Reaction score
I need to make a new server that saves every 5 minutes or whatever i say for it to save at.

i need to know a few things before i start

if i say "/save "5"
then i say "/save "10"

what is the outcome? is it going to save every 10 minutes? or both at 5 and 10 minutes? do they stack or cancel out? i would really like to know.

what im looking to do is make something that when you login (uneeded redundancy) it starts a server save every 10 minutes. i wish this setting was in the source and config ;).. but its not so im going to have to work with it. ;P

anyone have any advice at all?

@up

Ehh, he is using TFS i quess. Forgotten haven't auto save option in config. THere is only option save at hour (1 save per day)

I think when you'll use command /save "10 it will save server every 10 minutes.

@up

Ehh, he is using TFS i quess. Forgotten haven't auto save option in config. THere is only option save at hour (1 save per day)

I think when you'll use command /save "10 it will save server every 10 minutes.

i know, but im planning to make some sort of timer or SOMETHING so that it will say (/save "10 ) right after server save!

You can put in the onThink of a NPC to use the function savePlayers(), so you will have an auto server save.
Also, you can make this logic:

onLogin:
1. Set a storage to value 1

onThink:
1. Begin a counter of X minutes and saves the server when counter finishes, when this happens, the value of one storages goes to 1, and other event is beggined to set this value to 0. So you make some handles with this two events.

Last edited:
Back