• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking to open a serious server

Pinetop

Reaction score
I haven't made a server since 7.6 days, and things have changed a lot. However, I am trying to make a comeback and start up an 8.54 server. I had one running for a couple of days, but it wasn't really on a good path to success because I didn't work hard enough on it. So I closed it to spend more time working on one.

Basically, I suck at mapping. I can't find any decent map on the distribution list (except RL which is bugged), so I was thinking I would try to find a mapper here.

I am also re-familiarizing myself with scripts because it has been so long, and I could use a decent scripter.

I had an RPG/PVP-E type server in mind, and it would be great to get a custom map (or heavily edited one).

If you think you would like to be part of the team, let me know. Add me on msn at [email protected] or drop a line on here.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom