• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking to Re-Create Popular 7.4-7.6 Hardcore PvP Server

swashed

Reaction score
I used to host a fun hardcore pvp server for one of the older clients. I was like 14 at the time and servers didn't even use databases. Creating an account was as simple as making a text file and dropping it into a folder. Anyway, this pvp server had a peak of 100 people and it was one of my fondest pvp memories. The account login was 1/1 for everybody and you got 4 characters to choose from. One char for each voc. Everybody would spawn in Carlin temple, be lvl 100, high skills, high ml, have best in slot eq, and a bp full runes/mf. People kill each other for exp, gaining 2-4 levels per kill. Some custom spells to add balance (druid poison UE, etc). Bots were allowed (and provided).

Last night, I managed to setup TFS (not sure which version), and was able to connect locally, but not until realizing I needed to be using client 10.98...which I barely even recognize. It needed to be the client with the potato sack robes chick and cobblestone street (see below).

So now I'm kind of lost. I need files for 7.4-7.6 server.

7.6 hardcore pvp server ot server carlin.jpg
Also, when was this put in? That's pretty awesome.
exiva.jpg

Back