• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Loot Rate

Should the loot rate be raised?

• Raise the loot rate.

Votes: 44 51.2%
  • No keep it at 2x

Votes: 42 48.8%

• Total voters
instead of the loot rate change the djinn shit..

they should change both loot rate and djinn shit...cause this is suppose to be place where you can get easily money to fight all time

some friends of mine don't want to play this server just because of loot rate

Finally a serious server and you guys want to ruin it with your loot changes & quest changes.

Why not make the exp 9999x and add custom spells that 1-hit your opponent?

Finally a serious server and you guys want to ruin it with your loot changes & quest changes.

Why not make the exp 9999x and add custom spells that 1-hit your opponent?

why do you post here if you didnt read what we are asking for?
we dont ask for fucking exp changes

I cant be online all fucking day, and it takes like 10min(to reach rashid+djinn) every time you want to sell loot...
do a math, if you sell it 2 times a day/week
its 10x2x7=140mins..
so lets say 2h wasted every week, just because some rpg guys wants to make quest on OT

we dont ask for fucking exp changes

I cant be online all fucking day, and it takes like 10min(to reach rashid+djinn) every time you want to sell loot...
do a math, if you sell it 2 times a day/week
its 10x2x7=140mins..
so lets say 2h wasted every week, just because some rpg guys wants to make quest on OT

we dont ask for fucking exp changes, we just want cash so we can exp easier

I cant be online all fucking day, and it takes like 10min(to reach fenrock dls) every time you want to exp...
do a math, if you refill 2 times a day/week
its 10x2x7=140mins..
so lets say 2h wasted every week, just because some rpg guys doesnt wants tps to hunting spots from depot on OT..

Btw kurventina, how can you possibly sell loot 2x a day if you cant be online all fucking day. Tbh im almost online all fucking day, still i havent sold djinn loot once so far, im doing it all fine with rashid loot.

Change loot rate from 2x to 3x and I think everything will be fine.
Most people voted for raising loot rate so I think you GM's shall do that.
The thing with making Djinn Quest is ok.
Making Quest is a part of the game like you said ^.^ (=

Btw kurventina, how can you possibly sell loot 2x a day if you cant be online all fucking day. Tbh im almost online all fucking day, still i havent sold djinn loot once so far, im doing it all fine with rashid loot.

I gave it as example, on other ots I usually sell loot after hunt...if I have to resupply each 1.5h
2 times for me would mean 3h of playing which is really not much

10:51 Rokyn: Wow, you've reached the magic number of one million gp! Your account balance is 1259700 gold.

At level 150~. And you want to higher the loot rate right, cuuuuuul

Back