• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lost My Password!

jrmaster

Reaction score
I wanted to ask that if at any time can be connected is that I need to get my account password I lost my recovery and not three months I have as I have not entered and then forget the password to me please I need to connect a gm my character which is lost to me Kike Sorcerer level is 332 Profesion Master Sorcerer the character that I thought to ask for help from Kike Druid help but nobody is helping me and I found this forum I ask you please help me.. :)

I wanted to ask that if at any time can be connected is that I need to get my account password I lost my recovery and not three months I have as I have not entered and then forget the password to me please I need to connect a gm my character which is lost to me Kike Sorcerer level is 332 Profesion Master Sorcerer the character that I thought to ask for help from Kike Druid help but nobody is helping me and I found this forum I ask you please help me.. :)

BUMP
No GM has answered this yet? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom