• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Lot of complaints bout moderators? ok theres next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muphet

Reaction score
i saw that lot of ppl complain bout moderators, I would do same because it pissing me of like hell.
Why the heck are you deleting my posts with no damn reason? Moderators are to keep forums clean, not to interrupt discussion nor deleting posts with no reason! Where the hell have you been picked from? donation box? it's so sad, when you can't even discuss about thread, reply with answer or anything, cuz some 'hidden' kid gonna ruin your effort in few seconds.

damn, im so annoyed by this mods.

I haven't seen a thread/post that was deleted for no reason.
Trust me, I know these mods and I know they wouldn't do it for absolutely no reason.

Everyone does it so you do it.. fuck logic.

Its annoying when you dont get a reason but they probably did because a of a good reason. (Atleast I hope):

Closing the thread just cuz I'm an 'hidden kid' that was picked out of a donation box to ruin the efforts of everyone

not because this is a useless thread or anything, but whatever :)

I like when people confirm that we delete their posts without any reason, I mean, why would mods even delete posts that don't break the rules? doesn't make any sense..
"UHHH IMMA DELETE THIS POST AND WAIT FOR THE USER TO CREATE A COMPLAINT CAUSE ITS FUNNY EHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" not really, no.
I am pretty sure that all of us take our job seriously, sometimes we might make mistakes, but as I said, they're mistakes.I don't know about your case though, I've not deleted a post made by you so I am not sure if it was a mistake, or if the post really needed to be deleted.
Needless to say, no, we don't delete posts for the laughs, and if we did, I am pretty sure we'd get demoted.

Despite his posts being deleted even though looking at his post history, a lot of them are flame, spam or entirely offtopic, he still complains.
muphet please read http://otland.net/rules.php

The same the other green guys and sexy girl said.

Status
Not open for further replies.