• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Low Experience | Custom Map Project | Map Started

Peroxides Cat

Sleepy Member
Reaction score
2dv4qrb.png

As the title state's, I'm looking for a team for a Custom Map server, the map is currently at 5MB
it's small but has a huge town and various spawn's already. I'm wanting a team that can work fast yet can provide great quality.

I want this server to be up and running by the 1st of May, which mean's roughly a week and a half away from now.
This may be a huge sight to set, however being a low experience server what will happen, is we will design all the basic spawn's, plus everything that caters player's up too level 100
then from there onwards we will slow add area's to the map, every day a new spawn will be added onto and every week a large area will be added.​

# About the server.

• Steady experience rate's, starting from levels 1 - 25, being at 8x the normal tibian experience and slowly reducing.
  • Huge map with high quality details.
  • Quest's that can take days to solve and require knowledge and exploring.
  • NPC's, that are fully re-coded and speak Ye Ole English, making them more realistic.
  • Huge group quest's.
  • Outfit's can only be earnt via quest's for tailor's, or obtaining item's and asking a blacksmith to create them for you.
  • Custom Spells that can be changed and upgraded as you grow in strength.

# Map at the moment.

34yu0yx.jpg

Application Template.

First Name:
How many hour's a day can you dedicate to your tasks:
How many projects have you worked on in the past:
Do you have anyone who can vouch for you:
Contacting you / MSN Address:
Examples of your work:
Extra Comments:
One sentence why i should hire you:

For any more information please either send me a private message or add me on [email protected]

First Name: Zammez
How long have you been in the OT scene: I dunno, but since 8.0 anyway
How many hour's a day can you dedicate to your tasks: Depends on which day on the year it is...
How many projects have you worked on in the past: Alots...
Do you have anyone who can vouch for you: Uhmm, I think two, but I cannot remember their names
Contacting you / MSN Address: PM!
Examples of your work: I'll send some screens in msn :p
Extra Comments: I love making RPG and I will not stop untill Im done with the map
One sentence why i should hire you: Well I think that above can explain it :p

First Name: Nathan
How long have you been in the OT scene: 8 Years
How many hour's a day can you dedicate to your tasks: 4-6
How many projects have you worked on in the past: 7 major ones
Do you have anyone who can vouch for you: Not on otland
Contacting you / MSN Address: [email protected]
Examples of your work: I will give when you give me what position i am doing (scritper or mapper)
Extra Comments: Tired of having the assholes who have me work for them and take all the credit... (hope your diffrent)
One sentence why i should hire you: I work hard and don't make drama occur...

Hope ya pick me^_^

Back