• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Low Level Pk

Leo32

Getting back into it...
Solutions
Reaction score
Pking is a part of Tibia, Uhs dont work and Sd are Uber Expensive. So I made a low level druid, And decided to do some hunting of my own.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poplijoh
Vocation: Druid
Level: 25

15:20 You see yourself. You are a druid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15:11 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Regreso de retarded. He was killed by Poplijoh.

13:35 Warning! The murder of Regredo de retarded was not justified.

Lvl 18 Knight.
Killed Four Times.
1 Was unjust. The Rest was him Trying to kill me. And failing.

15:10 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
It weighs 164.20 oz.
You recognize Satori. He was killed by Poplijoh.

Level 40 Mage. OWNED

14:23 Warning! The murder of Lord Death was not justified.

Some Random knight...

Last edited:
Jul 07 2008, 07:16:17 CET Killed at Level 25 by Regreso de retarded <-- Poplijoh died before killing that knight.

This is the whole story. Firstly I went and Killed Lord Death. Some random knight hunting in Rotworms. As I left I found Regreso. He died no problems. Then I found Satori at lvl 38. I atked him. Gfb's dont work till lvl 30. So he got away.

Waited for Skull to go away.....

Bought Hmms.
Came out of synthia. Found Regreso with a Skull. So he died again....
He came back. Tried to kill me. Failed...
Came back again... Failed.....

Satori and Regreso were waiting in town. Just inside the PZ conjuring up a strategy to kill me. I obviously knew that. So I came up with one of my own. (Satori~ Was lvl 40 by then).

I threw a Sd on the ground. Knowing Satori would pick it up. Regreso and Satori then then tried to team up on me. Satori foolishly tryin to Sd me. But of course he wasnt high enough lvl to use it. So I dropped Regreso, easily. Ran after Satori and causually Hmm'd Him. Then I used some Mfs. Got Full Mana. Summoned an Orc Berserker And comboed him. Easy...

They then had a cry and called for Kornholijo. And I had a RS then. Kornholijo took me down. And Regreso Finished me off....

I was smart enough to hide my bp before I died. So I ran back. Got my Bp. And killed Regreso one last time. Then I got the auto Ban.

- Nice Story Eh?

sorcs sucks now... our flame wave is still 80 mana if not fixed yet while druids ice wave been 25 for ages ive heard... only thing sorcs are good with is mana sitting sds but why not just buy them in shop instead?

Back