• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Low-Level Serial Driver - Cross Platform

Aoxomoxoa

Dev
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
TheAoxomoxoa
Hello,

I am attempting to get a serial driver I have written using boost-asio to work properly on Windows. However, we're encountering an issue. It seems that, specifically on Windows, when you unplug the USB cable, the software starts deadlocking and ends up crashing with 0 logs. While running the Linux or MacOSX builds, we have encountered 0 problems.

Do you guys have any suggestions as to what could be the issue?
Or should I just use a separate windows serial connector using #include <windows.h>?

Hello,

I am attempting to get a serial driver I have written using boost-asio to work properly on Windows. However, we're encountering an issue. It seems that, specifically on Windows, when you unplug the USB cable, the software starts deadlocking and ends up crashing with 0 logs. While running the Linux or MacOSX builds, we have encountered 0 problems.

Do you guys have any suggestions as to what could be the issue?
Or should I just use a separate windows serial connector using #include <windows.h>?
C++:
#if defined(_WIN32) || defined(WIN32)     /* _Win32 is usually defined by compilers targeting 32 or 64 bit Windows systems */

#include <windows.h>

#endif

Back