• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Low performance on Tibia W7 64 Bits.

Shottx1

Reaction score
Hey guys, so last week I had to erase my HDD and went from WINDOWS 8.1 to Windows 7, then I started doing normal things I used to do like play League of Legends(130FPS all High) or Counter Strike:GO(250-270fps all low-medium) BUT the only thing that has been acting weird is tibia, how is suppose a game 2d drop my fps to 90-80, or even 60 sometimes!! When I start playing they get at 150fps, but 1hr later or 2hr later fps drops to 110-90.. 3 hrs later I have to reboot cuz I HATE playing with 60 fps seems so slow!

My pc specs are:
AMD 8120 OC @3.4ghz
Corsair PSU CX 600
MOBO ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0
HDD Western Digital 1TB
Video Asus R9 270 2GB 256bits
RAM Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600mhz

Any idea of whats going on?? like, as I said I dont have fps drops in other games, just tibia. And I can't justify a 2d game can be performed like that when CSGO which requieres higher PC specs runs perfect at 250-280fps

Why exactly do you need tibia to have more than 30 fps?

Hey guys, so last week I had to erase my HDD and went from WINDOWS 8.1 to Windows 7, then I started doing normal things I used to do like play League of Legends(130FPS all High) or Counter Strike:GO(250-270fps all low-medium) BUT the only thing that has been acting weird is tibia, how is suppose a game 2d drop my fps to 90-80, or even 60 sometimes!! When I start playing they get at 150fps, but 1hr later or 2hr later fps drops to 110-90.. 3 hrs later I have to reboot cuz I HATE playing with 60 fps seems so slow!

My pc specs are:
AMD 8120 OC @3.4ghz
Corsair PSU CX 600
HDD Western Digital 1TB

Any idea of whats going on?? like, as I said I dont have fps drops in other games, just tibia. And I can't justify a 2d game can be performed like that when CSGO which requieres higher PC specs runs perfect at 250-280fps
Use gamebooster or something

My pc specs are:
AMD 8120 OC @3.4ghz
Corsair PSU CX 600
HDD Western Digital 1TB

Dude, playing Tibia with more than 60 FPS is kind of useless...Same with League of Legends and CS.

Get a 60 FPS benchmark and then make it uncapped again, there is no difference

My FPS is around 80, and it's well, I don't see much difference between 60 and 80FPS.
Also, when you make your FPS higher than 60, for me it's waste of CPU usage :p

When I upgraded to an i7 a few months back, Tibia lagged out a lot, dropping as low as 1-5fps. It fixed itself overtime weirdly enough but I never figured out what caused it, my only assumption was poor optimization on newer hardware.

Can the rest of you stop talking about FPS like you know what you're talking about.
If you have a monitor with a refresh rate(Hz) of 60 you're not going to notice much of a difference past 80fps. You'll need a Refresh rate much higher to take advantage of Higher FPS.
You should be able to tell if Tibia is running at 30fps, compared to 60- though after 60 the difference is insignificant, probably due to the animations/sprites/2d platform.

To those that will claim & already hinted at, you can/should be able to notice smoother animations etc in games the higher your FPS, even past 60-80 & 120+ if you can't your eyes are fucked, stop claiming you can't because of your inability to do so.

Back