• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Low Rate Teleport Server

Guitarkid459

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was just wondering if anyone would play a low rate teleport server. I used to like teleport servers, but now they are just all high rate and really easy.
I am working on a low rate(skills,Magic,exp,ect)and more challenging teleport server.

Spawns
-There will be many teleports so not even low levels will get tired.(There will be many high level spawns too)
-The spawns will not be just like pathways like alot of new easy teleport server are. They will be more open and hopefully more rpg like
- Right now I have about 20 teleports and 2 cities

Other Stuff
- The vocations are renamed (Mage,Priest,Squire,Archer)
~~~~Druids and sorc(priest/mage)can use all wands/rods
~~~~There is a first promotion at level 100 and second promotion at level 200

- It will be real addons
~~~~ There is also an npc that buys addon items from you
~~~~~Buys for cheap(most people will sell to other people or use them for addons)

- I am trying to make it so there is more of a community
~~~~ instead of just selling everything to shops people will trade with players
~~~~ People will make Runes to sell instead of everyone just buying from the shop (you can still buy them from shop. The price might be increased though)

Just wanting opinions for now.

~Thanks~

Oh my god, I would NEVER make runes.
That trend is 99.9% dead on OpenTibia.

I mean you still can buy runes... but for people that like making runes to get ml up.. they can actually sell them

Thanks guys,

Is there anything special you would like to see in the server?
Any opinions on rates will also be taken into consideration. (remember it's low rate)

~guitarkid459~

I know its not just going to be rotworms then cycs... the same old stuff... I Have many spawns such as rots,wolfs, outlaw camp, elfs, orcs, minos, cyc, tombs, lizards, apes and many other things for low levels.

But your saying I should add some custom monsters too?

So you got too tired of waiting for Altec to come back? Good luck with the project anyhow :)

Pretty much.^_^ No one has really heard anything about it (accept you)so I am making a new low rate teleport server. It won't really model Altec a ton though. [got some ideas from him - credits to him ;)]

Well hmm you could add cool scripts so people dont get boerd really easy and enjoy their time :D
I wanna help with Map!!

Events, CUSTOM ONLY! I would love to see soemthing very unique... Custom monsters, Scripts, names, Classes, Functions, Spells Etc, All should be custoooom o_O

Oooo, I dunno about that.. We will definatly incorparate custom stuff but i dont know about all custom. (would you care to help with some custom stuff?)

Back