• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter Low-rated 7.6 system, 8.5 map.

Clonas

Reaction score
I'm under a developement of a solo-project which has no name so far. I've been mapping it for past 8-9 months, with aprox. 5-6 month long break (I'm mapping since 2008). Now I am back to business and I am looking for storywriters to the project.

I find it easier to map while having a storyline than not having one :) And I am a shitty writer, so I could use someone who knows the deal.

What's done so far?
  • Newbie Island [85/100] SIZE - Medium
  • Desert Continent [60/100] SIZE - Medium/Big
  • Main Continent [25/100] SIZE - Big
  • Ice Island [15/100] SIZE - Medium

What are the plans for the server?
  • Low-Rated - 2-3x exp, 1,5x mlvl,1-1,5x loot, 2-3x skills
  • 8.54/8.6 map
  • Magic system balancement
    1. Small,normal health & mana potions only
    2. 7.6 rune system - 220 mana SD rune, 100 mana UH rune etc
    3. Decreased mana & health regeneration
    4. Few spells removed/edited
    5. Decreased/edited magic damage
  • Psychical damage system balancement
    1. Decreased Paladin's and Knight's damage
  • Removal of "Cipbot"
  • Removal of Soulpoints
  • Removal of Stamina

If anyone is interested in a job as a storywriter, please do send me a PM with basic informations about yourself such as : Name, Age, Nationality, Experience in writing, Why u wanna join etc etc. Also you could add examples of your works :)

I've already got this project done, 8.57~ map, 7.6 system.. I thought I was the only one with this idea. <,<

Back