• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Lua.5.1.dll

spoiledprinc3ss

Reaction score
I tried to run my forgotten server and it said my computer was missing the lua.5.1.dll file.
So i downloaded the file and tried to extract it, then tried to run my server again and it said i was still missing that file. Is there a certain place i should be putting the lua file? Please help me out here.

As Zaxuhe told you, the DLL files are supposed to be in the same folder as the exe file. Else it won't find them.
Perhaps your server is compiled for a 64bit OS, when ur running on a 32bit? :)

Maybe it's me being noob or maybe there are missing components in this server file, but I don't see a single .exe file anywhere. also when i try to copy the lua file in the my server folder it gives me an error message : WinRar can add files only to RAR and ZIP archives..Any ideas?

That file is not a LUA file, it is a DLL file, this DLL should be in the same folder where you got your .exe, so it can load it.
Hope i helped, its kinda what the others said tho.

Back