• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua functions list

Excuse me elf, but getPlayerMasterPos and getPlayerTown are not working, on TFS Mystic Spirit and on 0.2pl22 tag, had they been added? or not yet because it isnt the final realease?
Yours
Federico

Excuse me elf, but getPlayerMasterPos and getPlayerTown are not working, on TFS Mystic Spirit and on 0.2pl22 tag, had they been added? or not yet because it isnt the final realease?
Yours
Federico

Exuse me blind guy, can't you read the thread topic says '0.3 lua functions' ?

Sorry for bumping this up but I cant find anywhere else to post this and Im pretty sure Elf knows the answer of my doubt.

I was wondering something, in XML servers I could set some items with attributes like "increaseMagicPercent" and it would add some % to the mag hits, like blue robe, etc.

Now Im using TFS 0.2 (even worse reason to post this here but well bare with me) and Im trying to find how can I do that here because all I can find is "absorbPercent---" but nothing to increase mag or melee damage, is it just not possible in TFS 0.2? I cant even find the 0.2 functions thread here!

Also wondering the same for items that used to increaseHP/mana or a certain skill by just adding the attribute to the item.

So if anyone knows how to do this please help, Id truly appreciate it :)

Hi, I can't add correct IP banishment using function doAddIpBanishment. I thing params are mixed up. When I write doAddIpBanishment(playerIP, 86400000, 'You sux') i have in db `bans` entry like:
type:1
value:16777343 (127.0.0.1)
param(mask):86400000 (it was length :/)
active:1
expires:1243205478
added:1243205478 (the same as expires:/)
admin_id:0
comment: No comment. (was 'You sux')
reason:0
action:0
statement:

Code:
AddIpBanishment(ip[, length[, comment[, admin]]])

What's wrong :S

'getPlayerFrags' (a nil value)

What to use instead?

doSetItemActionId(uid, actionid) is not working.

What to use?

Back