• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Luciendo Online

fenomenoide

Reaction score
Hello OTLand Memebers,
Well finally I have started up a new project called Luciendo Online.

These project will have Custom Client, Map, etc..
Well, about the map, It will be continental map, it will weight around 130mb, it will be hosted by 2 Dedicated Server in different places, One over Scootland 300mi of paris, and the other one over United states.

The map will be composed by tibia rlmap, mustly fixed without bugs, original coordiantes, evolution map (as a other continent) it will be editted really good and big with enough citys and hunting areas, and for last, a totaly custom made map, really big as tibia ground, totaly made by the team and sure with enough hunting areas and citys.

To explain good the map:
The travels between continents with big cruises will cost 15k, or depends which continent you want to go.
Each continent will have a big cruise in the main city ( needs to be on ocean side)
And inside of each continent, the internal travels, like to islands that are like little far of that continent and such, will be really cheap, like local travels just inside that continent, and those local boats cant take you to other continent.

- Tibia RL
- Evo Super Editted
- Custom Map

About custom client:
~ We got a good Hexeditor guy who can make a really good job with client, and we will add around 4000 new sprites, including new monsters, riding horses, and other things!
- There will be around 20 new spell animations!
- 50 new monsters
- 3 New outfits
- and more!

Ohh yea I forgot these:
Exp Stages:
1-8 = x20
9-25 = x15
25-50 = x10
50-up = x8

WEB: www.luciendo.com

Now what we are looking for:

Hoster = /////// [CLOSED]
Scripter = Fenomenoide, Salchicha, TRP32 [OPEN] [3/5]
NPC Crea = TRP32, Josh, MrkUin [OPEN] [3/5]
Story Wr = Footnik
Mappers = ---Not Showing--- [OPEN] [6/20]

I just remmber to all staff that they wont recive a GM instantly, they will start as tutor, then if he is active member, he surely will become GM, these just for staff members, and they will have special flag premissions.

Any others position you want to offer: ???

Come and JOIN NOW

Send me PM

RL Name:
Sex: M - F
Position:
In what can you help:
MSN: (URGENT)

Last edited:
RL Name:Cam Nelson
Sex: M
Position:scripter or npc creator
In what can you help: i can script things for u im good at scripting, if you want a example ill post my fishing stand script down for you and ill also post some npcs scripts id mostly prefer npc creator.

RL Name:Cam Nelson
Sex: M
Position:scripter or npc creator
In what can you help: i can script things for u im good at scripting, if you want a example ill post my fishing stand script down for you and ill also post some npcs scripts id mostly prefer npc creator.

I trust on you as a good scripter.
Application ACCEPTED

Back